Brave adblock doesn't work well on youtube

Description of the issue: when i turn on the adnlock of brave in youtube and try to reproduce a video, it only seems be on a white image, a few days ago (2 exactly) brave was executing correctly, i tryed to uninstal and install again brave, upload it, restart the coockies and etc

Steps to Reproduce 1.- i was doing homework up of my keyboard and the admin tools apear (Control + Mayus + I) and i just was trying to back pressing this button:

and the console is crazy now

Actual Result (

):

Expected result: It doesn’t be supossed to happened

Reproduces how often: all the time i turn on the adblocker

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador basado en x64

Additional Information: when i open the admin tools, i only press console, and the x to close, and maybe i do other thing but i had a really bad memory, sorry

2 Likes

Hello there @Golemalfa123 sorry to know that you are unable to properly play YouTube videos when you enable your shields, can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

Additionally, make sure you do not have many filters enabled on your filters list, you can check that here brave://settings/shields/filters

Let me know it that works.
Regards.