Bookmarks indicator is gone

Help me ! I just updated today, it make my bookmarks and extended bookmarks are totally messing up my book marks are not organizing at all that I was setting up.

What’s going on nowadays you guys messing up every single time updated. I just don’t want to update anymore !
I am so afraid someday, everything is gone !!

Having the same problem. The bookmarks bar below the URL is still there, but the bookmarks sidebar I used to be able to open to see the rest of my bookmarks is gone. Or at least I can no longer get to the UI that I used to click on to open it.

The bookmark bar’s double arrow (to see the rest of the bookmarks) is missing

you can make the bookmark sidebar reappear if you minimize the window

the URL bar is kinda flaky too in the new brave version if you hover your cursor over it.

UPDATE: oops not cursor, but mouse pointer over URL bar.

Thank you for your easy to see and show your video. Mine one is still show double allow, but when I’m clicking on that slower than used open and not organizing that my setting up my favorite site at all.
And also when I’d like to adding some site bookmaking, it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay slow to open and took for 10 sec or more after that,finally let it bookmarking.
I’ve seen and read reply to this problem by Brave team, they said " sometime has a lot of bookmarking make it slower". But, mine one is not a lot !! Gee…

**6.**Help us help you. This is how we expect you to write a post:
A. Make a meaningful title. “Clicking on the Done button 3 times crashes Brave” is much better than “Brave suddenly crashed”.
B. A screenshot or recording of the issue (Licecap is totally free to use http://www.cockos.com/licecap/)
C. A listing of:
i. Your Operating System and version (Mac 10.11.x, Windows 7/8/10, Linux distribution, iOS 9/10, Android)
ii. Your Brave Version. (Desktop users please copy info from about:brave using the clipboard if possible)
D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
Example:
i. I downloaded and installed Brave.
ii. I created a bookmark and clicked the ‘Done’ button three times.
iii. Brave suddenly quit and my bookmark was not created.
E. Count to 20 and re-read your post. Could someone take offense at your post? Could you say something a bit more clearly?

**7.**Sit tight. Like we mentioned above, you should have no expectation of instant replies.

**8.**If you do not follow the guidelines above, expect to have your post edited or deleted. We’re not trying to be rude, we just don’t want to waste energy when we could be releasing new features and bug fixes.

that information has been provided on Bookmarks out of screen so you don’t have to submit that.

thanks for the info. that is the information which is actually helpful.

Duplicate of Bookmarks out of screen

@krove

when is .20 coming out? the latest release today is 0.19.70 i believe

It is not decided yet.

i hope you guys fixed this too in the latest version

Mine ,too !! I don’t see any pull down menu !

Mine one is 0.19.70 . Then what should I do ?!