Bookmarks bar icons changing

This is bizarre. When I click the Twitter shortcut, it loads the bookmark. When I click Gab, the Twitter shortcut icon changes to Gab. When I click Google, the Twitter shortcut icon changes to Google. When I click the Twitter shortcut again, its icon changes back to Twitter. It does not do this with any of the other icons. I’ve even swapped the position of the icons, but it still does the same thing with the same shortcuts no matter their position in the bar. It’s like whatever is responsible for this behavior has a reference to the actual shortcuts themselves. I would be surprised if anyone can reproduce this, but maybe someone has an idea what is causing it?

icon%20fuggery

Edit: I guess we can disregard this. I just upgraded to Version 0.63.40 Chromium: 74.0.3729.61 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) and the issue went away. Maybe I will just keep this up for good measure in case it serves any purpose.

Edit 2: Nope, it DIDN’T go away. It looked like it did for a moment, but it’s still occurring.

0 Likes

lol i open the Brave support forums from my Other Bookmarks menu and the Twitter icon changes to Brave. That is whack.

0 Likes