Bookmark manager hard to use and move everything in an imported folder to the bookmarks bar

C. A listing of:
i. Your Operating System and version (Windows 10 Pro 1703)
ii. Your Brave Version 0.17.13
D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
Example:
i. I downloaded and installed Brave.
ii. I imported bookmarks. I tried to move all the bookmarks within the import bookmarks to the bookmarks bar in one go, but it only allows me to move one folder or file at a time.

Hi @JamesRay, this is by design. Importing bookmarks adds it into a imported folder. You can see more details here for removing the feature

That’s fine, what I want is to be able to move all the contents out of the imported folder into the bookmarks bar. At the moment, I can only move each file and folder one by one. Based on the reference that you gave, my other option would be to delete all my bookmarks and import again, which I probably don’t prefer now, because I have spent time organising bookmarks in the new browser.

@JamesRay That is a limitation for multi-select bookmark folders. I have added the request to be included in the bookmark manager improvements. You can track it here

Having same issue on 2016 MacBook Pro using Brave 0.18.14 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. Importing bookmarks has been a fairly painful process for all of the reasons @JamesRay mentioned.

Just started using Brave - really like where you guys are trying to take this.

@dwanedrexler, on the plus side, with changing the browser I have organized my bookmarks by starting from scratch, when I may not have done so. But still, better handling of bookmarks including imported bookmarks would be good.