Bookmark Manager Access

Brave Bookmark Manager Access

I want to export bookmarks for backup purposes.
Instructions are not accurate in my up-to-date version.
Please consider fixing this.

Suggestion:

1. While in Brave tap on the 3-line menu.
  2. Hover over Bookmarks.
  3. Tap Bookmark Manager.
  4. Tap the 3-dot menu.
  5. Tap Export Bookmarks.
  6. Tap Save.

NOT THIS

1. Select Bookmarks (this will take you to your bookmark manager)"
    (this will take you to your bookmark manager)
    No, it does not take you anywhere. You can SEE Bookmark Manager, but it does not take you there.

BRAVE INSTRUCTIONS

"# How do I Import or Export Bookmarks on iOS?

To Import or Export bookmarks, please see the following steps:

1. While in Brave tap on the 3 dot menu (this will open a small window showing additional options)
  2. Select Bookmarks (this will take you to your bookmark manager)"

@Captain_Scarlet,
Apologies but can you please point out the article you’re referring to here where the instructions are outdated? Additionally, were you looking for instructions on iOS or were you looking for desktop instructions?

I entered search criteria to find out how to export bookmarks. It did not contain iOS. The result was the article that I mentioned, “How do I Import or Export Bookmarks on iOS?” So, I wasn’t looking for iOS but used that as is because as mentioned iOS was not in the criteria. If the search engine cannot adhere to the criteria so be it. I don’t have time, at that time, to find the correct answer to my query. So did my export and then applied my thoughts to my experience. If the instructions work correctly for iOS fine but I did not ask for iOS. Thank you for your feedback. My instructions work perfectly for W10HE/Pro and Ubuntu 22.04 LTS desktops.

Desktop instructions can be found on this article here: