Bookmark management: sort by name

In Chrome bookmark manager, you can select “sort by name” from a drop-down menu, and it will sort whatever is in the folder. I don’t use search for bookmarks since I never remember what to search on, so I rely on renaming the bookmark something that sorts into a logical order and I easily see it.
(BTW, I tried dragging folders to manually order them, and folders at the main level wound up in a sub-folder because there was no line or arrow to show where & at what level it would move to. If I missed how Brave bookmarks function, let me know. I’m new here.)

Hi @SAIrby22,
Which Brave version that you use? 0.60.x and higher should have similar bookmarks manager like Chrome.

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

|Brave|0.25.304|
|V8|6.9.427.23|
(copied out of ‘About’)

Does Brave notify of new versions? If this is not the latest release, can you give me a link to update?

@SAIrby22,
It seems that you’re still using Brave (muon) 0.25.x. This version is no longer supported and has been replaced by the new Brave Browser (brave-core) 0.60.x and higher.

You should get the upgrade notification. If you not see it, can you try download the new version from brave.com ?

No need to uninstall the current Brave . You can run it in parallel. After you installed the new version, you can import your browser data from prev. Brave.

And recover your Brave Rewards wallet too (if you have any)

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks! It’s late here, so I will upgrade tomorrow and let you know if it’s resolved.

Greetings to Indonesia!

1 Like

Resolved, thanks. Beautiful bookmark manager.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the update @SAIrby22.

Closing this thread for now. Feel free to open a new thread if you have another question or report.

Thanks