- Any tab: Click on blank star to create bookmark.
- On ‘Bookmark Added’’ screen, click on ‘view all bookmarks’
- (Now on Bookmarks Manager tab.) Right click on first folder under ‘Bookmarks Toolbar’. (This is high-level folder that contains all my bookmark folders.) Click on ‘create folder’. Create new folder.
- Now, drag the bookmark (shown under ‘bookmarks toolbar’) that was created in step 1 above to the newly created folder.
- Newly created folder and dragged bookmark vanish.
- Return to tab bookmarked in step 1. Click on orange star. ‘Edit bookmark’ screen shows blanks in ‘title’ and ‘location’, and ‘bookmarks toolbar’ in ‘folder’. The star remains orange, but clicking ‘remove’ has no effect - the star remains orange. There is no bookmark, but I can’t undo the orange star, so the url seems unbookmarkable.
I believe this process worked prior to the last release.