Bookmark bug unseen here,

On my windows 10 laptop

https://ibb.co/cJb2tm

The bookmarks is not showing properly on the right side

I was using the 0.20.29 at the time, it was also on the release notes a line saying there was a a way of changing scrolling sensitivity, which I didn’t find it anywhere on the preferences BTW. Any Ideas ?

I was using it on my laptop at work,

Problem 2

Notice that I use windows 7 on my desktop,

Beware on this picture,that the windows 7 version, the closing button ( X ) does not reach to the right superior corner,while my previous picture you can clearly see it reaches easily, and its something it was changed a few versions ago, but it only seems to have affected windows 10, its like the browser for windows 7 was never updated, please have the devs check this, and also make sure bothe windows versions are updated.

It’s a known issue. Added your +1 and you can track the progress here. https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/4745

Did you mean swipe sensitivity? I think it’s added for macOS only.

All supported Windows (7 and up) is updated at the same time the new version available. But I’m not sure why it show differently. cc @kamil or @sriram for answer.

Thank you fo the attention

Hi @HIPERATIVO,

Did you mean swipe sensitivity? I think it’s added for macOS only.

Correct, the swipe sensitivity feature is currently only available on macOS.

Regarding the X issue mentioned above, this is due to Win 7 theming. It looks like Chrome, Firefox and Brave all have that extra space and don’t reach the right superior corner, Examples below:

Brave:

Chrome:

Firefox:

its like the browser for windows 7 was never updated, please have the devs check this, and also make sure bothe windows versions are updated.

Win 7 is still supported and should be getting updates just like the regular platforms. If you type in about:config within the URL, you should see the following which is the current build:

Brave: 0.20.42
V8: 6.4.388.41
rev: 096c7cb3c75ebb518f72fc7d24bc2bbaedd50aed
Muon: 4.8.2
OS Release: 6.1.7601
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 64.0.3282.140

If you’re seeing an older version, please use Check for Updates... under the settings, example:

This is a known issue on Windows(in general). Issue can be tracked here

As far as i know nothing is changed in terms of Navigation bar on Windows. Do you see similar close button on other app as well?

Ohh @sriram @kamil I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 yesterday, so its all good now, but i’m pretty sure I didnt have to look at, when im clicking on chrome while using windows 7

The idea of having the close button touching the right superior corner is with the purpose of not having too look at the mouse to click it, making it easier, and on chrome for windows 7 I remember clearly just throwing my mouse to the right superior corner (without having to look at it) and closing it more easily even with the close button not reaching the right corner it still closed, basically its the same idea for the tab bar.

It would be faster if tabs were at the very top since you can flick your mouse all the way up and know you’re gonna hit the tab you want, the same thing goes for the close button

You should add it as a feature,being able to change the tab bar position.
and also a scrolling sensitivity would be interesting, just like the swiping one

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.