Blockfi GUSD transfer to Brave not showing in wallet

I attempted to add the asset but I don’t understand what to put in the boxes; token address and token symbol and ID

Token address is just that, the token address. Every token has an origin, a contract that allows for the existence of that crypto token.

Not to sound rude, but if you don’t know about that, I really would suggest you pull back and do some introductory reading on cryptocurrency (again, not to be rude but sincerely encouraging you to learn a bit more). It’s critical to know how some of this works so you can use things wisely and make sure you’re not doing anything to lose your cryptocurrency, such as scams.

So like if you go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gemini-dollar/ you’ll see where it shows details for GUSD, which is Gemini Dollar. To guide a bit more, you’d see it under Contracts, such as below:

But you notice how it showed one for Ethereum and the other for Near? I’m assuming you’re speaking of Ethereum, which would be 0x056Fd409E1d7A124BD7017459dFEa2F387b6d5Cd that you would put in.

CoinMarketCap is one of the many websites you can use. Otherwise there’s SolScan, BSCScan, CoinGecko, etc.

A lot of times, Brave will fill in some details for you by itself. Such as when I went to add it, I chose the Ethereum Mainnet for network and put the token address in. At that time Wallet automatically filled out the decimals of precision and token name for me.

The token symbol id what you already mentioned, GUSD. So I’d just plug that in.

Then I hit Add and it would appear in My Assets like below:

and therefore be visible in my portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.