Blacklist for everything brave misses

Greetings,
I installed the brave android on my new android tv box, and the one thing that is overwhelmingly obvious is that you just can’t catch every annoying popup/under advertising or phishing tab… so why not just include a blacklist? I would find it far less frustrating if I could save a list of the addresses for the ‘warning malware detected’ PHISHING pages that lock out user input like this one http://www.shiedwebsurfing.tk/andy/help-center.php?android-help-ticket=contact-for-supprt&hash=WTI5dWRHRmpkQzFtYjNJdGMzVndjSEowY29udGFjdC1mb3Itc3VwcHJ0&phone=+1-855-400-0160#preventclose2026 (I assume it is detecting the successful brave ad suppression and calling it malware).

Also, (just noticed in the above address) block any address with “#preventclose” because it just causes a freeze up requiring a reboot.
It would be super awesome if you could also send a brutal DNS attack upstream whenever the address is triggered just to stick it to 'em - but I know that’s just asking too much. I knew a Phreaker once that told me he could melt a ma bell telephone in 15 seconds with tone triggered power surges - I sure wish someone would go after the phishing ‘call us immediately to fix your computer’ A-Holes vigilante style so they have to start replacing hardware…
This time of year I always think ; Why hasn’t Microsoft taken out a Super Bowl ad & dispel any notion that calling the numbers on these pages will get you to a Microsoft employee… then maybe they would go away.