V8 6.2.414.32
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform macOS
OS Release 16.7.0
OS Architecture x64
13 PM|510x499
—PROBLEM—
When loading Bittrex, a popular crypto exchange, Brave occasionally hangs on loading everything but the volume when visiting a market page. Unfortunately the only thing ever keeping me on Safari. I have Brave set to clear all cookies/cache upon closure. This problem is persistent but not necessarily regular- at times it loads fine and others it won’t load for hours- can’t run a tab forever but it seems to never be connecting.

In general, if the updates for the order book and current trade prices are received they seem to slowly build a “delay” - as if they are not being processed fast enough. Particularly on the stack of BUYS/SELLS, not so much on the current prices on the top right of that scrnsht. If one tab stays open for a long time you’ll end up being minutes off the current trade stack. Crazy right?

Something fishy going on with the trading overall - Seems to not be a problem on Safari though I don’t have Chrome to test a xxxxmium browser.
—How To Try & Emulate This Problem—
i. have mac
ii. open bittrex acc & look at any Altcoin<->BTC market page
iii. see if it loads perfectly every time, or if theres cases where it doesn’t even update (like inc screenshot)
!PM|690x343](upload://pCpuzuEQuEo9ezh8ZdNOXLmES4C.png)
iv. run for long time and compare to Safari, see if bid/ask stacks match

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.