Binance Brave Rewards displayed on background image do not match real BAT Rewards

The new Binance display on the background image showing how many BAT rewards I have do not match the real BAT rewards being displayed when I visit brave://rewards/

I understand tha the amount in Binance is “estimated”, but the mismatch is three times the real amount, (I own 3BAT tokens and Binance says I have 13 BAT) it seems a little too much of a mismatch even for an estimate.

I just want to know if this is happening to somebody else and expected, or just me.

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open tab, look at Binance Brave Rewards
  2. Open brave://rewards/ look at wallet amount
  3. I am not logged into Uphold or Binance when doing this.

Expected result:

Huge mismatch in BAT rewards being displayed

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Brave-Binance

That’s they amount of bat you will receive the next payment day, tomorrow if I’m not wrong

@yubi first, that’s showing an estimate earning. Same like the one shown on brave:rewards > Ads section. Second, that’s not “Binance Brave Rewards”. That’s Brave Rewards widget. Separated and not related to Binance widget.

I think I understand it now, the Binance logo is simply advertising, the Brave rewards on the background wallpaper is a monthly estimated based on daily earnings, and the Brave rewards displayed in brave://rewards/ is the amount I already have earned.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.