Best cryptocurrency company to start with is your an absolute beginner

I’d like to know what cryptocurrency company to start with, and use as my primary crypto wallet/crypto bank. If you’re not making a lot of money currently, or unemployed, and you want to use it to build, what would be the most practical and profitable. For example, would I choose Uphold, Gemini, FTX, etc.? Cryptocurrency and the way Brave is setup seems very new, and opens a door to a lot of questions in regards to the opportunity it presents. I’d also appreciate it if someone leads me to any potential links to the best tutorials as well. I’m sure I’m not the only one in the dark about this issue, and I like to look before I leap.

Depends on where you live and what are your requirements for the exchange not called a company. If you are an american, you can go with kraken and gemini.
Before buying even a single cryptocurrency go through the basics of crypto, blockchain, exchanges. You can go to anyone of this exchange and they usually have an academy where you can learn some stuff. https://academy.binance.com/en Try this tutorial and go through the basic stuff first or even the exchanges you quoted and they will have an ‘academy’. Also, refer to r/bitcoinbeginners on reddit.

Also, do not get scammed as crypto is filled with scammers.

Thanks. Looks like I got my work cut out for me. LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.