BATs per ad has decreased from .025 to .010

As the title says, I just realize that the amount of bats I am getting paid per ad has decreased. I’ve been following the BAT market price and I noticed that it’s been going up lately, so I guess that’s an explanation ( I may be wrong thought).

Is this going to be a permanent change to the brave reward system? Or this is only temporarily ? Because even thought the price already went down, the amount of BAT/ad didn’t increase.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

see my comment

it is permanent.

1 Like

Well that certainly sucks. Thanks for the response.

By the way, do you know or estimate how much do we get per sponsored image watched?

That is easy…zero. I never been paid for one, I log every one I get. So I know how many I have viewed. And it is a big pain to log them. The browser should do it but does not.

https://community.brave.com/t/background-images-dont-rewards/154411/2

So… are Brave devs aware of this? Did they give any information or clarification about it at all? @Mattches @steeven

Yes, they are very aware of this. But I have not seen any action on this. I have see others mention this too but all I seen it they might fix it some day. some day usually means never. Why would they give up 100% profit? Instead of 30%.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.