BAT's are not transferring to Uphold Account

Okay did anyone experience to get paid even if they have 2 devices connected to their uphold account?

Did not get for the other browser yet

For the previous month i got paid , when i had more than two browsers connected to the same account

what if we have connected more than 4 devices to uphold? Do you have any idea on this?

You mean profiles or devices?

like I have five devices and verified with same uphold account.

same here. I have only 1 device connected and the current balance is showing 27.7 BATs. but I didn’t receive it for August yet

Hi sir,
I am rajib paul. I’m using brave browser till 2+ month but this month my brave rewards not transfer to my Uphold wallet for that reason im unable to withdraw my reward kindly help and transfer this reward

Thanks and regards

Rajib paul

1 Like

I have same problem.

The payout is still in process, soon you’ll receive your rewards. For more info > MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

3 Likes

OK. How much time taken to resolve this issue?

Please follow the link provided by @ShineWhine above. There the brave support member @steeven is updating the status by every hour.

tomorrow and tomorrow …

3 Likes

Too long to process :frowning:

2 Likes

my payment not transfer to my uphold account and i am new user

Cool!

I think compared to previous month the users also increased. May be they didn’t expect the increasing graph :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: to take prior steps for the exact payout.

Might be . The decreased the Revenue too :frowning:

How many devices did you connect to the same Uphold account?

1 Like

I get my payment for the month of July ads this day. Thank you @steeven :slight_smile:

Are u using mobile or pc?