BAT withdraw iOS to Brave MacOS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
ios users need to pay out the BAT to the desktop application. how do i send BAT to Brave 1.18.70 Mac OS 10.15? in the desktop browser the brave rewards logo has disappeared and no QR code is displayed anywhere.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. iOS 14.2.1 + Brave 1.22 (smartphone) to
  2. Brave 1.18.70 + MacOS 10.15 (Brave rewards icon is gone)

Expected result:
payment of my BAT credit, which I have accumulated for over a year.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.22 + 1.18.70

Mobile Device details
iPhone 12 Pro Max 14.2.1

Additional Information:
credit balance available for withdrawal.
No android devices.

1 Like

I have the same problem and no QR code is displayed anywhere.

iOS 14.2 +Brave 1.22 device iPhone 7

Brave 1.18.70 + MacOS 10.14 device MacBook Air(no QR code is displayed anywhere)

Thank you for reaching out – I’ve responded to this question earlier here:

3 Likes

another faulty update? oh man. all right.

but a payout to the Brave browser on the Mac is planned or is that also not possible because its also apple?

Thanks for the quick reply. I will wait for an update.

@anotherChris,
It is not a faulty update. We simply needed to ensure that the mechanism works properly to ensure a smooth transfer for everyone. I imagine you’d prefer to wait another day or two than have some issue with transfer because we rushed it out.

Once the hotfix is released, you will be able to transfer iOS funds from your device to any Desktop Brave installation on any OS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.