BAT wallet unable to retrieve the balance

For last one week, when I click on rewards settings, I am getting an error " Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible." I am on MAC and version is Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit). I tried uninstalling and installing again, but no luck. Can someone help me in troubleshooting this issue? It has been annoying for last few days.

Hi @murthydevarakonda,

Thanks for writing in. Sorry for the annoyance. What’s the email inked to your account? Please DM and we’ll try and get to the bottom of this.

Hi Steeven, my email address is murthy_d@hotmail.com. I do not know how to direct message you on this forum. Sorry.

Thank you.
Murthy

@murthydevarakonda,
Can you go to Menu --> About Brave and ensure that you’re using the most up to date version of the app? It would be v 0.69.135 at the time of writing this.

Hi @mattches, I have the latest version. Please find the version information below.

Brave is up to date

Version 0.69.135 Chromium: 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@murthydevarakonda,
And you’re still seeing this same message displayed when you click Rewards Settings in the panel?
Are you able to access the Rewards page by navigating to Settings --> Brave Rewards?

@mattches, I am still having the issue. Please see the screenshot attached to this post.

@steeven @Mattches any update on this issue?

@steeven @Mattches any update on this issue?

Hi @murthydevarakonda - thank you for your patience here. Looking into this with the team right now.

@murthydevarakonda,
Would you kindly visit brave://rewards-internals and send me a screenshot of this screen (privately via DM)?

@Mattches I sent the information requested in a DM. Thanks for looking into the issue.

@Mattches and @steeven, any update on this issue?

@murthydevarakonda,
It appears that you may have a corrupted wallet. At this time, the solution would be to create a new browsing profile and (subsequently) a new wallet.

@mattches, i did not need to create a new wallet. I downloaded nightly build and recovered my wallet in there.