BAT vanished after Uphold verification

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

**Description of the issue:**Nearly half (68 to 36) of my BAT gone vanished when I choose to verify my wallet in brave reward settings.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Don’t know exactly but for me after the uphold verification in brave rewards.
  2. Also from what I checked many people have this problems.

**Expected result:**The only fair way is to return the lost BAT and make sure this problem doesn’t continue in future.

Brave Version( check About Brave): Brave 1.10.99

Mobile Device details Android 8.1.0 (Vivo V7 plus)

Additional Information: I hope that brave help me in getting back the BAT I truly deserve instead of saying “we will look into the problem”

1 Like

+1

I have the exact same issue. I have been directed here after a few days of talking to the support of uphold who have instructed me to talk to Brave.

i get the " Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable.

No worries. This can happen for a variety of security reasons. Reconnecting your wallet will solve this issue." error message

and in chrome:rewards my BAT value shows zero (same as uphold) but if i press the drop down I can see about a year of BAT payment which have disappeared.

I have screenshots of everything and am happy to share my conversations with uphold.

Probably needs fixing pretty urgently! and of course I would like my missing BAT refunded

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy:lololol9

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.