BAT tokens not appearing in Uphold after payment date

Ok here’s a screenshot:

So it shows 8.7 BAT as my Earnings from Ads for October, and it says pending rewards 18.500 BAT, so in September I earned 10.2 BAT, then a few weeks ago ~Oct. 8th “10.2 BAT earned from ads” became “0.0 BAT earned from ads” and became 8.7 BAT since. So the 10.2 BAT just disappeared when it should be in my uphold wallet (which is why I ask where you get your monthly ad viewing earnings)

Here are all my cards on my kyc-verified uphold

Here’s a screenshot of the uphold card i’m redirected to when I click “Withdraw” at brave://rewards

I auto contribute or tip publishers i like but i recentely linked my wallet to uphold so withdrawal is a possiblity now .

You should check autocontribute on and then click pending rewards for more information
@steeven @eljuno

I turned autocontribute off as the first task upon installation in September

I agree that the possibility to withdraw is why I signed up for uphold and riskily uploaded my identity, I’m pretty upset that even after two weeks from date of payment it still shows $0.00 tbh

@openbot do you earn BAT from viewing ads? If so where does the BAT go after every 8th of month (when “Earnings from Ads” resets to 0.00)? If you click “withdraw” do you have a balance on the uphold card you get redirected to?

I have not yet tried withdrawing bat and if withdrawn it should reflect in the uphold card

I am on a mobile device and using this board is a nightmare i ll provide more information and help you out
Also you shoud try refering a few of your friends

Holy 236.64!!! Did that number reset on October 8th? If so, where do you go to check your total balance?

I just checked that page out, it looks like this for me:

…but I’m assuming that’s from tips, and goes to this uphold:

…so no money is missing for that revenue stream

@openbot how many cards do you have on uphold? I have 3x, “Brave Browser” / “Brave Rewards” / “Youtube - Adam Lui - Brave Rewards” (all with $0.00 balances)

Do you have friends you can introduce brave to then use your referal link to download brave in their devices that way you can have pending balance which is deposited every 8th of month

Visit that link and what device are you using to acces this nightmare community.brave.com
Really hard for me to use a floating keyboard on the go mine is a moto g play 5 inches only !

1 Like

@adaaaam,
The reason you’re not seeing the balance reflected is likely due to the fact that – at this time – you can only withdraw funds earned after you KYC’d on Uphold and linked wallet to that account.

The team is working on an update that will allow for a “retroactive” withdraw so that users can take any/all BAT out and transfer it as they please. But for now, any BAT you earn now until the 8th may be withdrawn.

Are you trying to describe this as a glitch or an intended action?

If this is intended, where was everyone’s funds being held until withdrawing funds was finally enabled this month (so I can figure out where my balance is)? And what was everyone doing with funds they can’t withdraw for all these months? If this app has a lot of churn then this sort of misleading marketing is likely the reason why btw

1 Like

@adaaaam,

BAT is used to support websites and content creators you enjoy. Until recently, funds were held in an anonymous browser wallet. However, once verified, that same wallet becomes linked with your Uphold account, allowing you to withdraw funds. Additionally, the team is working on a way for users to retroactively withdraw any funds that were in their browser wallet before they KYC’d/verified with Uphold.

So where can I see this exact balance of funds that isn’t withdrawable vs. post-kyc?

If you’re verified and go to Rewards --> Withdraw funds, any current funds you have that can be withdrawn will be reflected in your Brave Browser Uphold card.

Any timeline or ECD for when the retroactive withdrawal will be implemented?

hi guys,
i am still pending a payout from August. it is potentially linked to self tipping. however the tips were for testing purposes and i tipped the amount of bat tokens that i had BOUGHT not earnt through ads.
i have tried multiple places for help but not gotten anywhere
any help would be great.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.