BAT tokens are gone

Hi Folks,

I had to reinstall Brave on my Windows 10 PC and after restoring my Rewards wallet from my seed phrase I have lost all of my tokens,

I have restored this wallet in the past with no issues.

Please advise.

@czer0 BAT/ tokens earned are from UGP grants/Ad grants? have you connected to uphold verified account when you initially restored the wallet?

Please provide the brave version details along with above clarifications.

Thanks!

I’m not sure why having an uphold verified account would matter as I have restored the wallet in the past with zero issues.

Also unsure about the tokens earned as I don’t have the info in relation to how they were all earned.

Brave version is Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@czer0,
After entering your seed phrase, did the attempt to restore still go through successfully? That is, did it act as though it had restored your wallet, but upon inspection no BAT was actually restored?

Yes, that sounds very much like what has happened.

Would you mind sending a DM with your Brave Rewards payment ID so I can take a look on our end? You can find this info by going to brave://rewards-internals

@czer0,
Can you please confirm whether or not you had verified your wallet or not when this issue occurred?

Could you clarify “verifying my wallet”?

I completed my KYC with Uphold and connected my brave wallet to it, just previous to having to reinstall Brave and restore my wallet from seed phrase.