BAT token on PC

This month I did not receive BAT token on PC as usual, in the past months I received BAT token every month on PC from the 10-15th of every month, but this month I still do not receive any BAT today. any token! Is BAT token terminated on PC?

3 Likes

I just do not have a button with a reward … I do not know how to be. Such a problem on my PC and on the android I tried 3 devices on one did not work. Looks like I’m lucky)

1 Like

Tokens come in on a semi-monthly basis. there’s no regular schedule, but there will be more along the way soon. :slight_smile: There are absolutely still grants on PC.

4 Likes

Is there any reason? A clearer clarification would be better. In the past months the scholarships remained valid for weeks and each new user enjoyed the free bat, now this month nobody got bat free on PC and Android are giving bat … Not even new users on PC had bat when they thought that if , without being able to give a concrete answer of a why.

1 Like

Is there any reason? A clearer clarification would be better. In the past months the scholarships remained valid for weeks and each new user enjoyed the free bat, now this month nobody got bat free on PC and Android are giving bat … Not even new users on PC had bat when they thought that if , without being able to give a concrete answer of a why.

I suppose the true answer to is simply: Because that’s what we decided to do, and what we believe is best.

The BAT grants are free, promotional gifts from us; we can give them out however we want, whenever want, to whichever platform we want, with or without rhyme or reason. Of course, we aim to hand out these gifts in whichever way we believe is best for promoting the longterm growth of the Brave/BAT ecosystem.

Again, it’s free, promotional BAT—a gift. It shouldn’t be viewed as something owed to you. Rather, BAT grants are like happy surprises.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.