BAT rewards still aren't transferring to Uphold wallet

I feel that i’m posting this almost every month and the fixes aren’t helping… My Brave coins are stuck on my android phone. The brave browser on my desktop work fine, but the one on my phone aren’t withdrawing. Please let me know what information is needed and thanks in advance for trying to help again!

5 Likes

Same problem since january

1 Like

136 BAT trapped in Brave for me. None of the updates have done anything.

Same problem since Sept. 20… 250 BAT’s are stuck… I have 5 threads cause of this problem but they cant solve it… Hopeless…

Same problem over here

I have ton of bat on my iPhone stuck as well… how can I get them transferred to my desktop??

The brave browser on my desktop
aren’t withdrawing.
thanks in advance for trying to help again!

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)?**Brave 1.23.73 on Win7 Pro

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**no

What date did you verify your wallet?

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**no

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

Are you in a supported region yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? **(Yes/)

Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first my first
Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com 35 account? i am Dont have a verified wallet
If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions. no

i’m still waiting for a response. What information would be helpful to try to get this resolved?

Hi @pmark, thanks for following up. This is still a known issue that’s being actively worked on by the team. As soon as we have new updates they will be posted here - Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold wallet.