BAT Rewards Payout Date Changing but no Payout (multiple months)

Briefly describe your issue:
Recently I have had my awards on one of my macbooks stay at 4.920 BAT (with 0 ads received since March payout) since March. Payout for this specific device was 4/5, 5/5 then changed to 6/5 only for it to change to 7/5 now that 5/5 has passed. Around the same time, my payout on my desktop PC changed from 5/5 to 6/5 and I received zero payout for the month of May. While my second macbook (third device) also received 0 payout.

I’d like to know the issue or why it constantly pushes my BAT back, especially when I haven’t received any bat on my macbook with 4.920 BAT sitting in it for the last three months, while my other two continue to receive BAT and yet not one of my three devices have gotten paid out (only had it pushed back)

Picture attached shows the 4.920 BAT and 0 ads being received (ublock and system preferences are turned off to avoid issues and I’ve had 0 issues with them in the past, as I still receive ads on 2/3 devices with all that on):

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I used mac OSX and Windows 10 with my verified wallet and brave on three different computers.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, my wallet is verified.

What date did you verify your wallet?
March 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.