BAT Rewards of previous month (October) got disappeared and starts from zero

Hi, my October ads rewards got completely vanished and started from Zero from 1 November. I collected around 3.899 BAT in October but now its Zero.

OS- Linux , Brave Version-
Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? ** - NO

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? - Yes

Are you using a VPN? - No

Are you in a supported region? - Yes

I am attaching screenshot also for reference. Please check

Please help me to fix this and let me know if there is any need of me.

Thanks in Advance…

2 Likes

This is normal as it is now the start of the new month of November so ads reset. After payouts are completed a week or so after Nov 7th your 3.899+ BAT should addto your balance of 10.5

1 Like

What seems odd is that on my windows system with brave the screenshot shown above has an additional line above “current earnings this month” which shows xBAT arriving in 4 days. However on at least some linux systems this line is not there.

I believe this is what is causing the confusion / fear over lost BAT.

1 Like

I noticed that too. Wonder if it has something weird to do with the new update? I have linux manjaro and I am stuck on 1.30.87 and it shows the correct current earnings this month.

I don’t think its that. I’m seeing Fedora and Windows on 1.31.88 and an android on 1.31.37. The android and windows both have the +XBAT arriving message(s) in relevant places, Fedora though shows nothing anywhere. The lack of consistency on the same version confuses me, particularly as I seem to recall the +XBAT arriving message was there for the September earnings. But then I am easily confused!

Thanks a lot guys. 3.5 BAT got rewarded today. Confusion occurred because nothing was showing about last month coins on the dashboard. Hope that will be fixed soon. But anyways thank you so much for your concern.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.