BAT rewards not arriving to Uphold Wallet once again

Hello once again im not receiving BAT rewards to my Uphold Wallet. Last payment was on April 27th and thanks to Steven that made a “refund” of pending rewards from last months.

Now im having exactly same problem, on the browser it says that i have 16 BAT on my wallet but i do not. Any help please?

Francisco.

I’m exactly with the same problem, if anyone can help me I’ll also be grateful. :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah same thing happening to me also…even though i have uphold wallet connected to the account, it showed claim your reward option…

Yeah, same issue for me too… Bat tokens have not moved to uphold since 2months could you please send the bat tokens for 2 months to my uphold wallet.

just create a creator account and send yourself the bats!

You should only do this if you’ve exceeded the max number of Uphold connection requests (iirc it was 4 requests).

Why should it be done only as a last resort? Because there’s a 5% commission fee on Creator Rewards. E.g. if 10 BAT was sent, the Creator only gets 8 9.5 BAT.

5%m from 10 bat is 0.5 bat… so if you send 10 you gets 9 .5 bat!!!

You are right, my mistake!

can you tell me, how can i send? I created a creator account but i dont know where to start?

go to your youtube or twiter page or whatever account crreator you have and press on the little triangle brave sign, and send tips… but you have to be a VERIFIED CREATOR

2 Likes

Thanks, I sent all the BAT in the browser except the amount in my uphold wallet. When do you think it will reflect? @florins

It’s not against the rules. Lots in the forum have tried it. Large sums of donations (esp self donation) probably do trigger some automated rules for an account freeze, but i reckon it has to be triple digits and above

@bahadircinar Brave Creators payout will begin on July 13th SO WE HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 1 WEAK and you need to have at least 5 bats , to be paid… if you dont have 5 bats, keep sending…

2 Likes

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from tips. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!