BAT rewards missing in January

I have Brave browser on 2 PCs and recently had rewards transferred from only one of them and rewards from the second one has been missing. Is that something that occurs regularly?

1 Like

OI! isso também aconteceu comigo, tenho o brave em 3 PCs e só recebi de um, a menor, e as outras duas desapareceram, mais de 2,200 bats sumiram.

My rewards always shows “missing”. I hv linked my Uphold a/c but nothing is getting deposited. After 3 months of non-receipt, I uninstalled Brave and reinstalled but same problem this month too.
Please help!

Those were supposed to be transferred to Gemini. Nothing special, about 4 BATs. I am wondering if anyone from Brave support is reading those messages. They claim this is the way to go when contacting support

My wallet got flagged for “irregular activity”. No explanation was given as to what it was. If you claim that there’s theft they will make fun of you for the 3 BAT you lost but if you check the chat community, 3 BAT x thousands of users= it’s a fair amount.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!