BAT Rewards inexplicably decrease

Oh I get it, they have changed something in the Rewards Section and it only shows Estimated BATs of current Month.

The BATs which disappeared shall be credited.

Today I Updated brave to [Version 1.27.108 Chromium: 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

I lost around 1.1 BAT. Earlier it was around 2.97 but now it is reduced to “1.865 BAT”.

I have checked my uphold account as well nothing is transferred there.

Please help.

This morning, saturday 24th july, I had the same problem: my estimated earnings got down from 6,245 BAT to 1,100 BAT. I don’t now what happen, I was only using the browser.
May you help me?

I got the same problem. Had about 8 BAT and now I just have 1.9 BAT.

Same here and its not the first time it has happening… Went from 7.4 to 2.56 just why ? Add to that that it’s been 2 days without any BATS from ads for whatever reason…

Hey @fralucci @throwyourluckaway @Asw

We have updated how the estimated earnings counter shows you your earnings; it now more accurately shows your rewards. Please refer to this post → Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

Important to note that your Rewards have not gone missing :slight_smile: only being shown more accurately.

Porridge

@GreenBananaPorridge currently showing earnings for this month and the earnings from the previous months will be paid out together next time? Would be nice if you would add a “total outstanding earnings”. So I could see my 8 BATs and not just my ~1.9 BATs.

“only being shown more accurately” - well it just shows the earnings from this month, not all as before.

@throwyourluckaway Current earnings show rollover balance from previous month. See this-

@Aman_M I began to use Brave at the end of March. I got paid out 3 BAT in April. Currently I have no pending or outstanding payment. Current earnings for this month is about 2 BAT. I had over 8 BAT. So there should be about 6 BAT left, that were not paid out or are not showing anywhere. Will they be paid out at the next payment date? Together with the earnings from this month?

@throwyourluckaway During payouts, you will only receive your “Current earnings this month (estimated)” that you see by the end of this month. It includes your rollover balance from previous month, if any. You said they are missing 6 BATs.

Did you receive payout this month?

@Aman_M No, I haven´t received any payouts in the last 3 months. Last and only payout was in April (3 BATs). Next is in september.

There can be some issue with your wallet. A lot of users have reported their payment date being 1-2 months ahead. I suggest DM someone in the support and include all this information-

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

My reward just got reduced from 2.something to 1.6
This is not the 1st time this is happening, from past 2 months rewards are reducing in thin air. Also, there are other issues too like not all the BATs are credited to my Uphold account, some are left as residue and possibly they are ones that vanished. Also, on the day of ‘Claim’, the claim button doesn’t show in Windows Desktop, while mobile shows the Claim button

2 Likes

Same Here, some days ago i was near to 3000 bat and now i am on 2600… what´s happening ??

i just did a brave browser update and went from 7.xx Bat to 2.xx Bat… where they heck did my bat go??? my husbands did the same thing a few days ago!! what is going on here… please fix because whatever fix you are talking about didnt work or whtever. I literally lost the rewards within the last 10 minutes when the browser updated. nothing else was done, just the browser update and poof my BAT has gone MIA…

if you can find a support email to email… when you look it says support is community based… :cry:

Same Issue. Rewards have dropped just today. Also noticed they didnt go up over the past few weeks.

1 Like

There are many moderators from support team, here on community. You can message anyone directly.
https://community.brave.com/g/moderators

Same issue for me. Honestly it’s hard to understand what is happening with brave. It seems there is some random and support is ok to fix problems but it lacks explanations.

From my side I got more than 12 BATs in estimated earning and after update I have +4.55 arriving and 0.8 in estimated earning. So what about lost BATs ? There is a problem with 7 BATs. I guess it provides from this Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

I hope communication will be better in the future …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.