Bat rewards incorrect after transferring from iphone

After waiting nearly two days after using provided QR code to transfer tokens from my iPhone app to desktop browser I find that only a third of my tokens have been transferred. What gives here? The browser model is now broken on iPhones and we don’t get our full earned tokens? This is bad, two full days of waiting and end up with a busted app and most of my tokens ripped off me.

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me.

Same, 90% of my iPhone wallet is gone.
Received 1 BAT instead of 10. I seriously feel robbed.

1 Like

Yep had far more than the 18.75 Bat they returned. I wonder if they just took a random number to distribute because they don’t know how to deal with this issue. The lack of responses from Brave certainly points in the direction of a stuff up. Apple may have been going to decommission the browser app hence the hasty, botched effort in compensating their iOS users in the community. Dunno for sure of course just educating my guesses we won’t know unless Brave start being transparent and communicate what’s going on.

1 Like

I also did not receive all of my BAT after transferring. I received a very small fraction of them from “Brave user” … could you guys PLEASE address this with a little bit more than acknowledging the problem? What happened? Why?

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt but historically it seems like issues of this nature regarding BAT payouts seem to correlate with BAT price increases.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.