BAT rewards from February and before were not transferred to verified uphold wallet

Hi,
Description of the issue: rewards from February and before were not transferred to verified uphold wallet, but have received the March 2022 payout

Brave Version( check About Brave): Brave 1.35.103, Chromium 98.0.4758.102

Mobile Device details: OS Android 12 Samsung Galaxy S7+

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Feb 8, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
successfully received the march 2022

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

@Avaritia Okay, let me get a bit more clarity from you @Avaritia. When did you start using Brave? I see you verified February 8, 2022 but that doesn’t tell us how long before you had been using.

Since you verified February after the pay period, it sometimes comes within a week or so but it can also sometimes “roll forward” into the following month’s payment. So that would mean it’s “possible” that you received everything you were owed. But obviously this is one scenario, hence why I’m trying to learn how long you were using, if you had Claimed BAT in your browser before, etc.

Hi, i have been using brave for a year already, last year since march 2021, i have no problem on claiming rewards, my concern is after i verified my wallet on my tablet some of my bat was not transferred to my uphold unlike with PC browser with gemini wallet after verification all bat rewards were automatically transferred to the wallet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.