BAT rewards drop from 0.01 BAT/ad to 0.001 BAT/ad

It is a fact, Truth need not to be advocate and you also know it… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This project needs to make money threw usecases, Brave doesn’t have Elon Musk shilling it’s tokens for them

Very sad :pensive:

Are you using Brave Browser for browsing or as a earning source, other browsers are worst they stole our data and sell making millions… :scream_cat:

Even if the reward for advertising is reduced 5 times, it is acceptable, but not 10 times.

You do not understand the essence of this browser.
Any browser must exist for some means.
Nobody will support him on enthusiasm, because someone cares about confidentiality.
The primary goal of this browser is to make money.
Secondary is the confidentiality of which they bribe users in addition to earnings for viewing ads.

1 Like

I’m using the browser because it’s Superior and what do you think pays for that party, it’s not magic or braindead investors

Kidding me ? But payout dropped by 10x …

Woooo
Very Enthusiastic
:scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

The users who opt in rewards pay for the party, if you lose them the party is over, you clearly don’t understand and iam not all that surprised

1 Like

I installed Brave last week. No way I am getting 25 BATs anytime soon. I am from India and data privacy is a joke here, so I don’t really care about it.

I used Chrome earlier with few good ad blocking extensions. Google tracking my data actually helps in several use cases especially since I use around 5 devices every day.

I don’t see what the point is switching to a new browser now if I only get a cent for every 10 ads. Might as well watch them for free in exchange for a better and more mature ecosystem provided by more popular browsers.

7 Likes

This topic is becoming popular . i wish soon they find this first and solve on this problem

5 Likes

how did all advertisers cut the rewards by 10x at the same time? and value of bat didn’t increase by 10x from the last time rewards was cut from 0.1 per ad to 0.01 to now 0.001. so why is rewards cut by 10x?

5 Likes

I started using brave only for rewards I don’t care about my data and privacy. If the issue will not resolve by 2-3 days, definitely I will uninstall this browser.

4 Likes

0,010 BAT / ad decrease to 0,001 BAT / ad too on my PC browser.
It is the beginning of wealth. :joy:

3 Likes

Is there any legit source of earning free worthy crypto

1 Like

The price drop is too dramatic, users should have been weaned gradually, this will back fire iam afraid

2 Likes

What is the point of inflicting advertising at a ridiculous price?
People will go away.

5 Likes

I wait dogecoin browser or browser from Elon Musk. Somebody write him in Twitter! :laughing:

1 Like

It’s a bug

Source #1 (By Brave CEO): https://twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1385945314029309952

Source #2 (By Brave Developer): https://twitter.com/BraveSampson/status/1385574296320311298

1 Like