BAT rewards drop from 0.01 BAT/ad to 0.001 BAT/ad

So after viewing 25,000 ads you can finally verify your Android on uphold If your eyeballs haven’t falling out of your head

25 Likes

The same thing has happened to me for about 5 hours

2 Likes

I feel like this is something they could have discussed with the community before moving forward with it. At least we now know it is actually .0011 and not just .001. lol

8 Likes

I think they should fix it

4 Likes

0.001 BAT per ad? This is ridiculous. If that is how much Brave appreciates attention of their users I would love to see how little their employees must earn!

3 Likes

There are also ads of
BAT: 0.025

3 Likes

where are u from ? my region have 0,001 ads only

4 Likes

I don’t see any for that amount, our attention is worth more then 0.001 that’s an insult, these advertisers need to be blocked, we need a new ad blocker, one that blocks cheap advertisers from getting into our notifications

4 Likes

Hey there , I’ve noticed same issue today that I got 0.005 bat per one ad before it was 0.010 and I got only one percent for watching wallpepar sponsored ads , this should not happen , report this error @steeven and @Mattches , kindly look into this . thank you

4 Likes

just received Ledger Nano S ad. 0.005 BAT

2 Likes

If this continues it will not be possible to get eligible for payout Because it doesn’t seems to be possible with new ads scheme @steeven , @Mattches

3 Likes

Ad Reward 0.001? I saw two wallpapers and my balance went from 3,040 to 3,042! is it a system error or will we only receive 0.001 per ad from now on?
if the problem persists i will uninstall the brave browser, i advise the same to you

7 Likes

unistall 3,2,1
asta la vista brave

6 Likes

Not only Fiat get depreciated.
Even bit currency like BAT also gets depreciated.

Looks like ‘someone’ got greedy. :joy:
And we are still here to help making the system get better for free. :grin:
Guess I am going to leave this bat thing soon. The future does not look good for users :grin:

7 Likes

it’s 0.001 for the wallpaper ads like AAX, BLOCKFI GALA GAMES
and 0.005 for the notification ads like APPSUMO, LEDGER, etc…
This is what i noticed!

5 Likes

if the problem persists i will uninstall the brave browser, i advise the same to you

3 Likes

I guess those will expire soon and no more of such prices anymore.

1 Like

Even if the Bat rewards are small, Brave is still a great browser with really good privacy, so maybe it’s worth keeping.

2 Likes

BAT currency is going down and now they do this

10 Likes

for me it is not worth being used only for rewards and this drop in rewards was a slap in the face of users. if you want to continue using a browser that has become greedy and doesn’t care about your preobelma users, I’m out!

1 Like