BAT rewards claim button doesn’t work. Again

Briefly describe your issue:
There is no way I’m able to get around the shape verification stage. I tried playing around with the zoom, but it does nothing.
I didn’t experience this issue prior to the March payout, now I just can’t claim my BAT.
Could you please:

1. patch this
  2. remove this
  3. help me bypass it somehow.
    Thank you.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Fedora LInux,
Version 1.37.113 Chromium: 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(https://brave.com/latest/)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not linked to uphold, but autocontribute is off.

The problem hasn’t gone away. Will there be any update on this?

For those experiencing this error when claiming rewards, we’ve all been told to wait and the browser will eventually resurface the claim button. No timeframe was given but it’ll come eventually. I am waiting as well.

Seems like it has been fixed for some, but not for all. Not sure how they prioritize.

Thanks for the update, dsims.
I do see the “claim” button, but matching the shapes isn’t working. I hope that whatever they’re doing, it will fix this problem as well.

Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

Hey Steeven,
I DM-ed you as suggested. Just checking if you got the email, or if there are any updates.
Thanks.

Just for the record - no reply from Steeven, and the problem is as it was when I reported it.

Is anyone actually looking at it, or is it safe to declare BAT, brave and the rest of the trimmings a failed project??
It’s hard for me to believe that I’m the only one who cannot pass a boken CAPTCHA.

I’m experiencing an identical bug on Linux Mint Debian Edition, but this has blocked me from claiming my March rewards.

With today’s update of brave I was able to pass the God forsaken captcha and claim all of my BAT.
thank you for fixing this!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.