Pending BAT Rewards changing ad hoc on the same desktop browser!

Description of the issue:
I’m running Brave on both my iMac and MacBook Air under Mac OS 11.2. The browser settings are synced across those two devices. While I’m accumulating BAT on the MacBook Air, the Brave browser on the iMac seems to run TWO accounts in parallel. See attached screenshots. Occasionally I see 30+ BATs as estimated pending reward (let’s call this reward A) and then a significantly lower number that is reset at the beginning of the month and transferred some time later to my verified Uphold account (let’s call this reward B). Reward A continues to accrue but is NEVER paid out or transferred to the Uphold account. Reward B is starting again at 0 BAT. This strange behavior only happens on my iMac and I’d like to get, of course, the browser to recognize the reward A account and not run two accounts in parallel (if possible at all).

How can this issue be reproduced?
No idea. Depending on the browser’s mood I see either reward A (rarely) or reward B (mostly) as pending estimates for this month’s payout.

Expected result:
Well, having ONE reward balance and getting my hands on reward A (the 30+ BATs).

Brave Version( check About Brave ):
Version 1.19.90 Chromium: 88.0.4324.146 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:
See attached screenshots taken within hours of each other on 5th February 2021 and showing reward A at some 31.985BAT and reward B at 0.57 BAT! Note that the amount of ads received this month and the information on the previous payout 5.25 BAT accrued under reward B account is identical!! However, only reward B account is paid out and seems to work. Reward A account just accrues somewhere in the background?

I’m no expert and I’m no where near registering on Gemini or Uphold, but maybe you need to add a second wallet on the exchange to sync with account A. Best of luck to you.

It’s not a syncing issue with the wallet. As you can see from the screenshots, the wallet is verified and the amount in the wallet doesn’t change. It’s the “estimated pending rewards” that constantly switch back and forth between a low amount that’s always paid out and a high amount that’s accumulating in the back somewhere and never paid out.

I have only one account but I see a similar pattern, though fewere “reward A” BAT

The thing is that I’ve only ONE account as you can see from the images. It’s the same verified wallet ID and the same browser ID. Only, for whatever reason, there’re two pots where BAT is accumulating: One large pot that never gets credited to Uphold and just increases in the background, and one small pot that hardly earns new BAT and is reset at the end of the month.

I’m just going to keep replying to all of us having problems with ads. It’s clear the devs have better things to do right now then worry about ad payouts since BAT is going through the roof with other crypto and assume have a tons of people flocking to the browser platform. However, the forum is full of USERS with ad problems but zero DEV input. Any replies are from other users having the same issues.

At least I’m still accumulating on my Android and it hasn’t been sneakyed out of my wallet there … yet. I’ve never gotten a single ad on my Windows 10 machine and I’ve been through all the “help” docs.

So all of that to say, good luck and let us know if a dev actually responds.

Still no reply or help from the Brave developers. I’m accumulating BAT on the same desktop machine. On one tab/day it’s reward A with X amount, on the other tab/day it’s reward B with Y amount. This isn’t right and has to be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.