BAT Rewards and poor communication

July was my first month using the Brave Browser, i was due 0.8 BAT on the 5th. This still hasnt arrived. Its not showing up under rewards or in my uphold. Its not showing under pending. Contributions and tips are off and showing as zero so its not there.

I google ‘contact brave browser’. It gives me this email address to report problems " [email protected]"

I emailed and got an auto response "this is not an active support email address and you will not receive a response…if you have any questions specific to suspensions or unpaid balances email [email protected]. So i emailed them and got an auto response “this is not an active support email address and you will not receive a response…please visit the Brave community.”

So here i am, and it looks like they don’t respond to people on here also.

Their customer service is absolutely appalling. Why have two email addresses that then say they wont respond, and direct me here, and also not respond.

I would like answers as to where my rewards are. Depending on the response and level of customer service depends on if i continue to use Brave and what kind of review is left.

so far, very disappointing

1 Like

August rewards started processing on the 7th. It generally takes a week or more for them to be completed.

@DaveMack0802

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!