BAT Reward was descreased in February

BAT Reward decreased on my pc… I was with 1.325 to receive and now I’m with 0.99 BAT, why? IT’S A MISTAKE!

(On my mobile is same, its decreased)

I’ll get my BAT again?

I had 1.345 and turn it to 0.99
On my mobile 0.600 BAT and now, 0.454

Solve my problem, please…I can send my details if you prefer…
Thank you!

Steeven answered my post but… closed the post and I can’t answer…
My doubt is I WAS 1.325 BAT for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days / AND LATER, TODAY IS SHOWING THAT I’LL GET 0.99 BAT ABOUT FEBRUARY, BUT I HAVE 1.325 BAT in february to receive… PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND SOLVE IT!!!

I am also facing the same issue.
I had 3.2 bat but I am now getting only 1.5 bat

1 Like

So sad man, i hope they can solve our problem :cry:

hi @henkyspapiamento the page has been removed… could explain it here about what steeven said, if that’s ok for you?

Hi @jcspeitzer could you kindly send a screenshot your browser version. You can find this by typing brave://version into your URL bar.

1 Like

Hi @SaltyBanana I too have the same problem I had 0.084 bat. But, the payout was showing just 0.04 Bat. Below is my Brave version PC, I hope that helps.

1 Like

Hi @Mr.robot could you send a screenshot of your rewards panel brave://rewards

Hello! @SaltyBanana… Its my last version of my browser!

And I thought I was the only one with that problem. Besides the fact that they still haven’t solved the January payment where it didn’t arrive to my Uphold account. Now the February rewards have decreased, I was supposed to receive 3,555 BAT and now it looks like I will receive 1,997 BAT. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I have the exact same problem

1 Like

Please, @SaltyBanana @steeven more people exact with same problem! :cry:
I sent some information above about my problem and browser!

1 Like

@SaltyBanana Here is my rewards panel

1 Like

Me too. I had 1 bat but it show 0.56bat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.