Bat payout not even close to estimated add rewards on dashboard july 1st to july 31st

@eljuno Pleased to meet

you sir, and sorry for the tagging you without prior intimation through DM. Yesterday morning i have got my BAT’s sync to my uphold account and i had done my transcation regarding my laptop brave collection of 24.7 BAT’s and it was successful.
But the problem is My desktop too have 23 BAT’s to get paid this AUGUST 6th but till now i did’nt get paid like my laptop got paid this morning and sir payment date: AUGUST 6th got changed to Septmeber 6th WITHOUT any payment.

Note: My ScreenShot is showing 25 and I declared 23 BAT’s on my desktop because 2 BAT’s i have got today on my payment date hope this 2 BAT’s will be on my next payment(September 6th)

Thanking you sir, i’m just worried about my incomplete payment in this month august 6th. Where my earned BAT’s are not yet sync to my uphold account.

Thanks !
Just wanted to make sure if my situation isn’t unique or something.:grimacing:

1 Like

Also need to add that you guys have done and are doing a great job with Brave.

no point they just ignore what you say anyway even though i thought it was 5th to the 5th going fro the 1st to the 31st im still short a shitload of bat from july and just get told im in the wrong every time

1 Like

I have the same problem like you.

I think they know what you were saying but there is no solution at the moment. They have to deal with high number of new users and large amount of money are being paid out at the same time.

Hey guys,
From my experience, I noticed that brave does not pay you the exact amount that you earn in the previous month. Either they randomly transfer the amount to your uphold or they have an algorithm to do it.
As you can see from my uphold transanctions that brave has sent me 23.60199999…7 bat which is not the exact amount that I had earned that month

Yea, experiencing the same here. Got only 3.20 BAT only.

@Milktea @Mahesh1103 @Rohit552 :sweat_smile::point_up:

Also, if you have Sponsored Images enabled, you may get an “extra” BAT – because it’s not shown in earning estimation.

3 Likes

As many others, I was supposed to receive 13.750 BAT and i just received (1 hour ago) a little more than 5 BAT into my Uphold account. On the Uphold subject, since the new reward interface is live, when i click on the link “wallet verified” on the top of reward display, it doesn’t show my name anymore but, instead, the brackets supposed to be showing my name (see screenshot, in French but…)

so you can see, instead of “Hello JPAXXX” it says “Hello, name” in French. And yes, my real name isn’t JpaxxX but i don’t need to put it to illustrate my point :wink:

here is what i received earlier (5.01226 BAT) instead of 13.750 BAT

Well there’s only one thing to do…BRAVE… tear down the whole BAT Rewards scheme…redesign and rebuild the whole browser in a new proven format. These constant complaints from your members is damaging not only the browser but your brand.

1 Like

If you have an issue with payment, see MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support