BAT Payment Issue

My “Next Payment Date” keeps on going further every month, since last 2 months & all earned BATs are kept pending & nothing get’s added in wallet.
On the 6th Day of the month payment date changes automatically to the next month’s 6th Day.

May I know the reason & get a genuine solution please.

Thanks,

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. I use brave on my PC and Android Phone, both connected to Uphold but show different balances. If I look at the rewards-internals on my phone, under balance info there is 69.5 BAT that appears to be stuck in “Rewards BAT”. I keep checking on the ‘next payment date’ just to see it get pushed back another month. I believe it has been at least 3 months now and would also like to know if there is anything that can be done.

2 Likes

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from tips. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update - #4. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

This has nothing to do with this months payments as it is an ongoing issue for months now, same as the original poster.

@PMITpaul @AkshayGaonkar19 please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!