BAT Payed Out Does Not Match Estimated Earning

So the amount of BAT I earned in the month of April doesn’t match up with the amount of BAT I received I will attach an image below which shows how much I earned as of today (May 10) including the month of April. The amount of BAT I received was 2.275 BAT meaning from the total I’ve earned (4.859 BAT) so:
4.859-2.275 = 2.584 BAT
meaning that in the month of May so far (10 days) I earned 2.584 BAT this doesn’t add up meaning I am missing BAT I earned in the month of April.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I guess we should not be worried, because they are still in the process of the payments, maybe we will still get it.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Yes, still in process. But I believe those numbers take a while until they reflect on the browser. If I remember last month, it was like a week later after payout received until it reflected correctly. As for the missing BAT, not sure. But I have also had it in the past too where it sent only like 2 payments, and I had to go another month until it sent it this devices’, which when it did, I got a lot. Just gotta wait it out and see. I know its stressful, but I believe with enough time and patience, eventually you will get all that BAT in a lump sum and be jumping.

1 Like

Any tips on how to get more BAT cause right now on average I make like 2-3 BAT a month and the worst part is whenever I get it the value goes down so I can’t even be asked to trade it for ETH at a decent price.

You and I are probably doing the exact same thing, cause your screenshot looks like mine, cept you have .100 more than me. So I suppose whatever you’re doing is basically whatever I do. I just browse the internet, past 2 days I have noticed dismal results… But some days I get like over 20 ads.

Upholdy sent me 1.825 bat from mobile 3 days ago, and 3.01 from desktop 3 hours ago. So yeah, I typically make that amount. Usually mobile is half the amount on desktop too.

The amount on the screenshot is from the whole month of April and some of may the worst part is I’m on IOS so I don’t earn anything from mobile my computer is the only way I earn BAT.

1 Like

Unfortunately this cannot be fixed; wait until next month.

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!