BAT partially disappeared after connecting to Gemini

Briefly describe your issue:
Due to the latest changes to Brave Rewards I connected my Gemini account to my Rewards profile. After I connected the accounts, about 25% of BAT transferred to Gemini and the other 75% disappeared.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Operating System: Windows 11 OS Build 22000.1455
Brave version: Version 1.48.158 Chromium: 110.0.5481.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
February 8, 2023

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes. I also have Brave Nightly and Brave Beta installed on the same computer. When the changes to Brave Rewards were rolled out on those browsers I was able to connected my Gemini account to them and for both browsers the full vBAT balance was converted to BAT and transferred to Gemini with no issues.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

It could take upto 24 hours for the amount to show up in Gemini. If you don’t see it from 24hrs after connecting then raising a ticket should help.

Share the ticket id so if a team member sees this post it might expedite the process.

1 Like

It has been more than 24 hours and the remaining BAT did not arrive so I submitted a ticket using the link you provided.

The case number for the ticket is: 179457

Taking a look. Thanks!

I came here to pose the same question. I received 1 transaction within 10 minutes or so but it’s less than half of the amount. Do you guys process these transfers in multiple transactions or should the entire balance transfer at once?

Did you submit a ticket? Thanks!

Not yet, I was going to wait the 24 hours if it was likely it would come as multiple transactions.

Evan, I submitted 180831 back on the 18th. No indication yet if anyone has started on it, but I’m sure you folks are busy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.