BAT out of nowhere?

My Browser balance keeps going up and down by weird amounts…

Some time ago I put a post on here saying that 100 BAT was missing from my uphold account, you guys were great, you put the 100 BAT in my uphold account and left the other 100 in the browser which I couldn’t withdraw but I waited until the next payment date to see what would happen and the BAT was still there, seemingly trapped in the browser. ('im fairly new to this)

I started to use some of this un-claimable BAT to tip creators and the balance suddenly dropped from 80 BAT to 21 BAT, then I get a message saying 21 BAT has gone to my uphold account???

I get up this morning and now there’s 221.6 BAT showing in the Browser.

Are these grants for tipping other creators?
Have I done something wrong?
If I tip this 200 out to creators and it’s not mine what will happen?

I’m a big fan of the browser and what you are doing but the additional BAT out of nowhere is kinda giving me OCD as I really don’t want to do something wrong and get banned or something for being dumb.

Hey, if this free BAT is for tipping then great, I’ll tip loads of people… I do notice that it keeps sending me more whenever I tip creators so if I’m inadvertently earning it for tipping people then fantastic, keep it coming.

I don’t want to be penalised for playing the game wrongly though, please let me know if I’m in the wrong.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Version 1.10.93 Chromium: 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

If nobody bothers to reply I’m going to donate the 200 on Saturday

1 Like

hi brother can you donate to me so lol if you want
thanks

1 Like

No, that’s clearly not going to happen is it? Why waste your time begging when you could be earning.

plot twist, he’s just tipping himself and it’s going back to his uphold wallet lmao

Goood news about coin BAT

1 Like

You don’t understand how this works

1 Like

You can close the thread, I tipped the 200 for a laugh, it’s not like creators are going to receive it anyway.

1 Like

i don’t think you understand sarcasm. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, I do. Unfortunately you don’t know how to use it.

1 Like

Goodnight all people

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.