BAT not transferring over to Geminni

I am having the same issue with my March rewards; they are not displaying in Gemini, nor are they displaying in my Brave Wallet. Note: March is the first month I am receiving rewards. I have also checked similar posts but none seem to match mine exactly (although I sometimes miss the obvious).

Briefly describe your issue:
I didn’t received the March Brave rewards
What Operating System and Brave version are you using ?
Windows 10, Brave Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(https://brave.com/latest/)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
4/4/2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No (March is first time receiving BAT)
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
**Are you in a supported region
Yes [USA]
Does your device pass the [SafetyNet]
PC user (do not use on Android)
Have you fully completed Gemini’s requirements?
Yes (active, already investing)

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Clearly an automated response that did not answer my question, as it seems for other users also.

Your issue is very likely wrapped up in the issue that @steeven is pointing out above, as it is for many other users with similar reports.

@iccohen your issue is known and has been identified by the dev team. A fix is incoming.

Just to be clear, any response by @mattches and @steeven are not automated. Now, the brave universe has had a glitch that affected a BUNCH of users. Instead of doing a personal reply to hundreds or thousands of posts, it is much more time efficient for them to copy and paste. This does not mean your issue is any more or less important than any other user. Please be patient, the issue will be corrected as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I was hasty in my sneaky reply; my concern at the time was that only April issues were being addressed, but I will sit tight since a fix is coming.

Cheers,

-Steve

Just curious. Did you get your rewards @iccohen ?

I just checked and I did get them, thanks!

1 Like

As a follow up question, what is the usual turnaround time for BAT to be deposited into Gemini?

Normally around the 8th or 9th of every month. Glad your issue was solved!

I guess Am having the same problem since March and again on April as you can see the pics attached. Only some BAT is transferred to wallet. Pics taken on 1st of each month.
Capture
Capture 2

Is this the same issue you aware off or something completely different?

I see my previous months BAT (from March) are now in my Gemini account. Hopefully the glitch was fixed and everyone’s money will flow in for April’s earnings.

Glad your issue was resolved but the glitch still not fixed. I only got half the BAT available/earned, transferred to Gemini on March and April the same will happen.

That stinks. I’d recommend following up with them again.

i switched to Gemini early April and never received payment, was small amount as I haven’t received any normal ads since as well, only the new tab wallpapers, i used to be one of the lucky ones that never had issues with ads and payments until i reset my browser and switched to Gemini, had to request they close my faithful uphold account as I lost access that was tied to a lost sim card

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.