BAT not transferred to uphold after device verification

I had 24 BAT’s on my mobile device. after update min BAT for verification reduced to 15 and I verified my wallet around 8-13 june. but 24 BAT’s I had didn’t got transferred immediately. I thought with this month’s payout it’ll be transferred to my account. but they are not transferred yet.

Now in my phone in brave rewards section it is showing 83.986 BAT but in my uphold account 59.48 BATs. Clearly the 24 BAT’s are missing from my account. they are not transferred.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Application version:
Brave 1.26.74, Chromium 91.0.4472.124

Operating system
Android 10; Build/QQ3A.200805.001

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes.

What date did you verify your wallet?
8-13 june 2021. After the update when minimum bat required to verify account reduced to 15

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes. I’m from India and it is supported

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes my devices passes the saftynet

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

How many devices have you connected to that Uphold account?

1 Like

where can I check that ? Probably I’ve added 3 I guess. and this phone was connected earlier after formatting the device I’ve added it again.

That probably means you have exceeded the 4-Device Limit… Currently you can’t do anything about it Right Now

Hey @AkshayBhange !

If you wiped that phone and reinstalled brave, that new installation counts as the 4th device and you have hit the device limit.

We are currently working on a solution to this issue for users.

Porridge

Can you suggest a solution to transfer these BATs till you remove 4 device limit.

1 Like

There is no way to currently transfer those BATs…

But, the BAT Tokens are safe in your Browser unless you update the OS or install another OS…
A new way of withdrawing BAT Tokens is being introduced and it will be released in Mid-August [Estimated Time… May Delay]

You can donate it to your Favorite Youtubers too…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.