BAT not showing up in wallet

Hi!

I transferred my BAT to the brave wallet a while ago and i just checked for the first time and it is not there. However when i look up the wallet address it has the correct BAT balance in it. Can this be fixed please? I would like to be able to access my BAT.

1 Like

Hi @kimdonguno,
Can you share your Brave version and OS? It may take a while before the balance shows up in your Brave Rewards wallet.

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi,

I am using Brave Version 0.58.18, on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2, I made the transfer 15 days ago.

1 Like

cc @LaurenWags for help.

1 Like

Hi @kimdonguno

Could you please do the following:
Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/Default
Open the ledger_state file (a text editor is fine, you will not be saving any changes to this file)
Near the top of the file you should see things like paymentId, addressBAT, addressBTC, etc
Please private message me the following:
paymentId
addressBAT
addressBTC
addressCARD_ID
addressETH
addressLTC

Also, if you have the transaction link on the blockchain could you send that as well?

If you’re unsure how to private message me on this forum you just click on my name and on the popup there will be a Message button. Click on that and you’ve opened a message with me :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Lauren

1 Like

You should have gotten your BAT refunded to you now :slight_smile: Let me know if you got it!

1 Like

I got it, thanks so much!

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Really appreciate your patience with this!! Keep an eye on your PMs please :wink:

1 Like
closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.