BAT not showing up in Upload wallet

I was trying to transfer my BAT from my old laptop to my new laptop.
My old laptop has two profiles with two bat wallets.
I was able to transfer one bat wallet to my new laptop.
But when I tried to transfer the other profile to the same upload account it did not show.
So I tried to do it again with a new upload account but now the new upload account shows a balance of Zero, but my browser still showed the original balance. Any help would be appreciated.

Description of the issue:

1. Transferred Profile 1 BAT Wallet 1 to Upload account, then moved to new computer profile 1.
  2. Attempted to transfer Profile 2 Wallet 2 to Same Upload account, it would not show or appear.
  3. Attempted to create a new Upload account and link to Profile 2 Wallet 2 , but Upload balance appears as Zero.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Was hoping my Upload account would show my balance of 196.0 Bat as it appears in my brave rewards browser wallet.

Reproduces how often:
All the time

Using Right now Windows 10 Brave Version 1.9.76

Additional Information:

2 Likes

Hi @xenolink - thanks for reporting. You’ll need to link your 2nd browser instance to your original Uphold account.

2 Likes

Hey Steeven, just wanted to confirm that one Uphold account can handle 2 browser instance BAT reward profiles?

1 Like

It worked Steeven ! Thank you !!!
For everyone else, One Uphold account can handle multiple brave BAT wallet profile instances. It all just uploads into one wallet in your main uphold account.
Case Solved.

I’m experiencing the a simular issue … I have funds in my Brave reward wallet (see pic). But in my Uphold wallet it is not showing up … it’s locked in my Brave wallet and I cannot get it out … what do i need to do to get it out?

Only up to the first 3 browser profile.

Do you have another uphold account you may of used before the current one?

Hi!
I have the same problem, (

I have funds in my Brave reward wallet (see pic). But in my Uphold wallet it is not showing up … it’s locked in my Brave wallet and I cannot get it out

)the BAT not displaying on my Uphold account.
Could you explain what to do step by step, because I’m not sure I completely understand how to fix this type of issue?
Currently I have just one account.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.