BAT not fully transferred

Description of the issue:
I was using brave for a while and today I got some BAT transferred to my Uphold wallet (it is verified, I have the latest version of Brave). However, the amount I got into my walet is not the entire amount of BAT collected over the entire month. Why? Do I need to do it manually (normally it is done automatically)?

Versión 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Build oficial) (64 bits)]

The payment are only for BAT earned in March 1-31. Any BAT after that - 30 April will be paid in May. And so on.

Ok. So whatever I have now is paid in May. I got it.

The counter after transferring the BAT goes to zero, or what I see is the accumulated since I am using BAT??

El El jue, 8 abr 2021 a las 13:47, eljuno via Brave Community <[email protected]> escribió:

My account has 0.25 BAT from this month’s earnings, but the other 265 I have will not transfer. I’m using Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit), have disconnected and reconnected, and nothing. Most of the 265 is from a long time ago, so maybe that’s it? Need help. Thanks.!
image|593x500

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.