BAT not credited to uphold

@Asad Thank you so much for your reply. I hope everything will be fine soon.

1 Like

@Asad Do you have any update on the payment issue? 10 days already passed and another weekend is coming. Please give us some estimation about how much time will it take for the BAT to credit.

1 Like

Hi @mjm295,

I can now confirm that the payout will be happening in the first week of June.

Weā€™re making a ton of big behind-the-scenes changes, so a lot of the payouts have been delayed. We appreciate your patience! Feel free to reach out if you have more concerns or questions.

Best,
Asad @ Brave

@Asad
Itā€™s really sad to hear that as you said we will not have to wait for another month. Can you please do something and make it happen before that?

not good news at all :disappointed_relieved: its takes a long time to see our money, i hope you will fix all the problems because there is manyā€¦ , , good luck ā€¦

@mjm295 @tajernabil I know, trust me, we are working hard on getting this stuff fixed! Brave Payments is technically not even at 1.0 yet, and there still are lots of kinks we are working out as well as exciting new updates on the way.

We appreciate your patience with all these delays. Unfortunately, I canā€™t do anything personally to make the payouts happen sooner. :frowning_face:

Best,
Asad @ Brave

2 Likes

we trust in brave and we know we are with professionel team,any way goodluck and we are here for any help

1 Like

Thank you @tajernabil. Feel free to reach out to me directly via PM if you have any questions or concerns.

2 Likes

@Asad thank you for the update. Even though it wasnā€™t the update we wanted to hear we appreciate your support. I was just wondering if you could provide us with a date because, I donā€™t like having to guess the date (e.g. End of the month or First week of June). Thank you.

It really is hard to give you a specific date simply because thereā€™s so much major back-end work going on with the Brave Payments system and lots of things need to happen before the payouts can be securely processed. As you know, we arenā€™t even at 1.0 yet! Otherwise, I would have given you a specific day right off the bat (no pun intended).

Best,
Asad @ Brave

1 Like

Hi @Asad. Is there any update or are we sticking to first week of June?

@Asad your recent responses to other posts indicate that still few weeks from now for BAT to get credited. Please donā€™t stretch this another month and make it happen in first week of June

1 Like

yes @mjm295 i am with you

1 Like

@Asad any new updates? Itā€™s the first of week of June.

@Asad Please tell us where are we now?

@Asad any new updates?

Hi @tajernabil @mjm295 @JethroJ @darkalfa @Rpv,

Please check your publisher dashboard[1]. There should list the next payout date. Mine is June 8th, which I think will same for you all.

Thanks,
:slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome @eljuno me too 8/6/2018

1 Like

@eljuno is right. Looks like the payout should be happening on June 8th. :slight_smile:

Also, weā€™re switching to an automatic payout system so after this month you should never have to worry about this again!

Best,
Asad @ Brave

2 Likes

@eljuno @Asad My publisher account shows 6 June, 2018 and itā€™s already 8th June and I see nothing in my uphold BAT wallet.