BAT not credited to my account

Briefly describe your issue:
Rewards from my pc credited to my uphold account but not from the android app. The app is showing that I have received but I haven’t. This is happening in both brave and brave beta

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
1.27.109 and beta is also latest version

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
A month back
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes for the month of June
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I have not received my BAT for the last 2 months. I also lost a load last month when I was prompted to and ran the upgrade…

How many devices have you connected to your Uphold Account?

Using two Browsers like “Brave Normal” and “Brave Beta” counts as 2 devices.
And even if you used it in an old device, it will count as multiple devices.

hello good morning, the balance of bat was not credited to my uphold gutter, and they already deducted the bat from the browser … I use it on 2 pc, at home and the other from my work, only only my work I was credited … greetings and respect for a favorable response …

What if i disconnect my uphold account from pc and connect it to android? Will I receive my bat then?

No there is no way to disconnect from an old device…

They are working on a fix, but it may take a lootttttt of time to be released…

I disconnect uphold wallet from both brave and brave beta desktop apps and connected to android but haven’t received my bat to uphold account.

Disconnecting from a device won’t make any difference. Uphold limits you to four devices/profiles per lifetime. Even if you unlink a device from your Uphold account, you don’t regain that allotment. Only your first four devices will ever be able to contribute to your Uphold wallet. Brave has no control over it as these are limitations set by Uphold, but Brave is in the process of adding more wallet options (Gemini should be coming soon).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.