BAT from mobile browser doesn't show up in uphold wallet

I have 26 bat in my mobile browser when i connect my wallet it doesn’t show up in my upload Wallet. Haave disconnected and reconnected too. This Wallet has been connected to my browser in laptop too i get payment from it but from mobile browser it doesn’t go to my upload Wallet.!

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

But i get the payout but can’t do anything with it. Actually it should have option to withdraw it to uphold right?

Same problem here. I really wish people would read what the actual problem is before responding with something irrelevant like payment processing,

BAT has been in wallet for months. Doesn’t show up in Uphold. Everything is connected. What’s the fix?

You should create a new wallet and link it worked for me.

Ah, it worked. Thanks Kiran.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.