BAT for January stays in status soon available and ads shows but no payment of BAT after visiting ads

Hello :slight_smile:,
I am new from the last month (January 2022), with no uphold or gemini wallet as I have no BAT for instance.
My BAT won in January stays in status soon available but never comes.
And also now in February, since 2 or 3 days, I see ads and I visit ads but no BAT are paid in return. Maybe it starts to bug at the day of payment (7th of February 2022).
I have two PC and both have the same problem. Maybe this is important, but sometimes I use VPN and sometimes not, but in January, it was working fine.
Thank you for your support.

Informations from template:
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)?

Windows 11 Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.493)
Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? No (first month of activity)

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
N/A

Are you using a VPN?
Yes but not always

Are you in a supported region (see here 7 for list of supported regions)?
Yes, France.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet 3 check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
I turned off Auto-contribute but I am not linked to Uphold for now.

1 Like

same problem here please help

I have that same problem

I have the same problem on macOS (latest Brave version)!

I have same problem! I have brave on 2 comupters and on 1 mobile. I received the reward on mobile, but on Computer not. I have verified Uphold wallet!

Pénztárca fizetési azonosítója: ba21e6d3-0b6a-4395-b6aa-a085e7c9b3da

Please help!

Same problem here.

I have no uphold or gemini wallet and also use VPN sometimes. But, an interesting fact: i have 2 profiles - in one i could clain the BATs; but not in the second profile (status soon available, but never comes).

Also, the next payment is already scheduled for March 7th, but when i open a new tab keep showing 1feb-28feb progress…

What can i do?

Ps.: i’m using brave since nov/21 and it’s the first time it happens.

I think all of us accounts are flagged and can’t be unflagged

This is something different. So the banner for “soon available” is in reference to the prior month. So January 1st through the 31st, which then starts to payout on February 7. For Unverified Wallets, this usually shows up in your browser within 3-5 (business) days or less.

Yet you’ll also see starting on February 1, your menu showing how many ads you’ve seen and your estimated earnings reset to 0, because it is now starting to count from February 1st through the 28th. That pay period will pay around March 7, which is what you’re seeing. So your earnings from January should be pending and received now, then the one you see showing February progress is to let you know what earnings you are making this month for next month.

@claroche, @Pru and whoever else.

If you’re Unverified, it should have shown up about now in most circumstances. (still possible can come, but getting to the point where higher chances an issue occurred)

I’d go ahead and send a message (not a reply on the forum here, but to DM with a private message) to Steeven, Mattches, OR SaltyBanana with your Wallet ID and all from brave://rewards-internals/ so they can investigate things. When you message them, let them know you’re on an Unverified Wallet and have been unable to Claim to this point.

Just do a favor, try to pick whichever of the 3 you want and then give it some time. I think Steeven is 2-3 days behind on messages. Not sure the status on Mattches and SaltyBanana. (Also need to learn their work schedules. Let’s face it, they get days off too, lol). Just stating that part so you know while you may be lucky for a quick response, it’s also possible they can get delayed up to a week.

On a side note, as far as accounts flagged, if you are going to ever use a VPN, you need to make sure it matches with your Locale. For example, if you’re in France, your Locale on your computer says your region is in France, but your VPN shows you’re in the United States then you can get flagged for suspicious or fraudulent activity. This is because they are paid ads based on your region. Also important to note is not all VPN is good. You’d have to make sure it’s not leaking your information as some do. You can check that at https://www.top10vpn.com/tools/do-i-leak/ for anything related to your IP address leaking and https://browserleaks.com/geo can let you know if your geo location is leaked. They are two ways that can leak through to websites and places to reveal your real location despite the fact you’re using a VPN…if it’s not a good VPN anyway.

1 Like

I dm mattches he told that “your wallet has led us to determine it is flagged for irregular activity. Due to this, it will remain permanently flagged.” what should i do now please help anyone

@Pru that’s a conversation you need to have with @Mattches. I am only a regular user who spends time trying to help others. I have no authority or special access. Mattches is an employee of Brave. You can ask for more if he’ll tell you or even ask what options are available. If they are saying it is permanent, then it sounds like you may have violated the Terms of Service in some way and essentially been banned, at least on that profile/wallet. But again, I’d ask what he means and all rather than make assumptions.

Ya i think so but i didn’t do anything intentionally i dm him now hope for the best

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.