BAT earnd. But can't get it in my wallet (3months now)

Description of the issue:
Can’t get BAT to my wallet

How can this issue be reproduced?
Just instale Brave. It’s a bug that seems to happen to ppl from time to time. Some have it, some don’t, some have it now and then.

1. Start browser
  2. Have BAT rewards
  3. Get no option to send them to your wallet

Expected result:
You expect to get BAT in your wallet XD

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version: 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72

Additional Information:
This has been for months now. Never get the option to get the rewarded BAT to my wallet. All is verified. And i did, for some reason, get 0.25BAT in my wallet. I did not do anything or click anything to get that transferred to my wallet. But nothing more then that has been transferred of all the BAT waiting.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on Brave, in Windows and Linux. On Android it completely deleted my rewards from pending, and I didn’t even have an option to link a wallet. Very frustrating.

1 Like

I haven’t had any BAT added to my wallet since October 2020 (Linux). Ever since then, all I see when I open the rewards tab is “Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.” It looks like my BAT wallet has disappeared, but if I check back through my “Monthly Statement Details”, then I can see all the rewards I got back to February 2020.

My Android install seems to be working OK, which discounts the idea that the rewards server isn’t responding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.